Skip to content
- To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of all units of the university.
- To set quality benchmarks for all units and evolve mechanisms for monitoring and ensuring performance in accordance with them.
- To evolve and implement strategies for self-evaluation to sensitize all functionaries to be accountable for student and stakeholder satisfaction.
- To take steps for the periodic internal academic audit of the teaching-learning and research activities of all departments/faculties and institutes
- To ensure in-service continuing education and training of all functionaries for enriching the intellectual capital and professional competence of the university.
- To collaborate with other reputed academic institutions and agencies globally for improvement of quality and brand image of the University.