Skip to content
- Teachers should be caring, fair and committed to the best interest of students.
- Seek to develop positive relationship with all students, colleagues, parents and management
- Work to establish and maintain the culture of SVIST
- Respect themselves, their professional status, qualification and experience with honesty
- Avoid conflicts between their professional work and personal interest
- Apply their knowledge and experience in facilitating students’ progress
- Deliver their curriculum based course to the students.
- Extend their support to deliver course and be fair and neutral to all students irrespective of caste, creed, colour and gender.
- Create an environment where students can attain professional skills in the learning process and develop lifelong skills for career advancement.
- Develop teaching-learning training strategies that support the overall development of the students
- Continuously upgrade and brush up professional knowledge to fit to the market
- Avail the opportunity for career long professional development, skill development and support for start up and entrepreneurship.