B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering [ ECE ]
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT B.Tech (4 year) in Electronics and Communication Engineering, being established in 2008, has many feathers on its cap. This department is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), Government of India and the Department of Higher Education, Government of West Bengal.
ECE department has well experienced staff members who nurture the professional growth of young budding engineers. Faculty members are not only teaching, they are molding them as professionals.
To equip all the students to focus on relevant industries or higher studies to explore themselves in this competitive world.
- To adopt the best pedagogical methods in order to maximize knowledge transfer.
- To impart high quality engineering education and very strong knowledge to its students to combat growing challenges of Electronics and Communication industries.
- To equip the students with strong foundations to facilitate them for higher education.
- To ensure ethical practices, moral character, and to embrace engineering as a culture of service to nation
Program Educational Objectives
- PEO 1. Graduates of the program will pursue higher studies in both national and international level.
- PEO2. Graduates to be receptive to new technologies and attain professional competence through lifelong learning such as professional registration, publications and other professional activities.
- PEO 3. Graduates of the program will have successful career in allied areas of Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- PEO 4.Graduates of the program will communicate successfully and deal with resources proficiently as members and leaders in their profession.
- PEO 5. Graduates of the program will demonstrate professional ethics and multi-disciplinary team work in industry or entrepreneurship
Sheershendu BhattacharyaAssistant Professor ECE 14 Yrs B.Sc | B.Tech | M.Tech
Anindya GhoshAssistant Professor ECE 19 Yrs AMIE | M.E.
Anindya Sundar DasAssistant Professor ECE 13 Yrs BE | ME
ANKIT BHATTACHARJEEAssistant Professor ECE 4 Yrs B.Tech | M.Tech
Dr. Pradip Kr. SahaProfessor ECE Department Experience - 43 Yrs B.Sc, B.Tech M.Tech, PhD
Kakali GuptaAssistant Professor ECE 19 Yrs BE MBM
Antara DasAssistant Professor ECE 10 Yrs B.Sc., B.Tech M.Tech
Supriya RoyAssistant Professor ECE 20 Yrs B. E. M.Tech
Susobhan RayAssistant Professor ECE 7 Yrs B.Tech M.Tech
Nabhojit DuttaAssistant Professor ECE 5 Yrs B.Tech M.Tech
Divya RaoAssistant Professor ECE 11 Yrs BE ME
Soumyajit DasAssistant Professor ECE 6 yrs B.Tech M.Tech
Atreyee GhoshAssistant Professor ECE 3 Yrs B.Tech M.Tech
Ipsita GhoshAssistant Professor ECE 3 Yr B.Sc, B.Tech M.Tech
Arpita DasAssistant Professor ECE 3 Yr B.Tech M.Tech
Sourav SadhukhanAssistant Professor ECE 2 Yr B.Sc, B.Tech M.Tech
For B. Tech.: Candidates need to have cleared 10+2 ( P.C.M.) Higher Secondary/ Sr. Secondary Exam or equivalent courses from any recognized board with minimum 45% marks in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in aggregate and should be a valid rank holder of WBJEE/AIEEE. According to the present Govt. of West Bengal norms candidates without a WBJEE / AIEEE rank is eligible for admission to our college provided there are vacant seats after counseling. B.Tech (Lateral Entry): After passing diploma eng. with 60% average and no back log from any AICTE approved institute along with a valid rank in JELET, students can apply for lateral admission in 2nd year 3rd Semester.